Made-up Disney princess film in a rhythm & blues/soul twist
The made-up Disney princess film in a rhythm & blues/soul twist is called Blessed Princess.
Blessed Princess is a fictional Disney princess film about a young girl/woman singing in a powerful and emotional rhythm & blues/soul-inspired voice.
Princess Nina is the fictional main protagonist of the fictional Disney film Blessed Princess (despite her European heritage)
Sob-choked, tearful deliveries define Princess Nina's rhythm & blues/soul voice in Blessed Princess.
Blessed is the soulful theme tune for the fictional Disney film Blessed Princess with 808 drums.
In this Blessed tune for the fictional Disney film Blessed Princess, Princess Nina sings soulfully using riffs, runs and melisma while crying on her knees and lying down.
Lyrics:
[Intro]
Hooooohh-ooohhhh, oh, yeah-eah-eah....
Oh-whoaaaauhhh....
Yeah-eah-eah, hey, yeah....
I feel blessed to be a princess, baby... (aspirate offset)
I feel blessed to be a princess... (aspirate offset)
Uh-huh.
Huh-huuuuhhhh....
[Verse 1]
Once upon a time, I was a girl with my father
But tragedy struck me with the loss that I suffer
I scrubbed the floor and I was crying in tears (aspirate offset)
Baby, I can't do anything right out of fear (sob-choked)
[Pre-Chorus]
But in the dark of night, a light begins to shine
A voice inside my spirit says that I will be just fine
I close my weary eyes and wash away the pain
Knowing that tomorrow I will rise up once again
[Chorus]
I feel blessed to be a princess (Telephone effect: Oh, yes, I do...)
And I'm never gonna do anything in excess
I'm gonna try to climb up the hill
Cuz I know that I always will (sob-choked)
[Ad-lib]
Ooooh-hooo, yeah...
Baby, baby, baby, I always will...
Uhhhh-huuuhhh...
[Verse 2]
I was getting ready for the ball
But my dress was torn at all
I fled to the garden and began to cry
Crying out made me wanna die (sob-choked)
[Pre-Chorus]
But in the dark of night, a light begins to shine
A voice inside my spirit says that I will be just fine
I close my weary eyes and wash away the pain
Knowing that tomorrow I will rise up once again
[Chorus]
I feel blessed to be a princess (Telephone effect: Oh, yes, I do...)
And I'm never gonna do anything in excess
I'm gonna try to climb up the hill
Cuz I know that I always will (sob-choked)
[Bridge]
I got myself locked in my room
Trying to set me free
Something inside in my soul
Says I want to be me (sob-choked)
[Ad-lib]
Hooooooo-whoaaaauuhh... (Whistle register)
Hey, yeah.... (sob-choked)
I feel blessed to be a princessssssssss!!!!!! (sob-choked)
[Final Chorus 2x]
I feel blessed to be a princess (Oh, yes, I do...)
And I'm never gonna do anything in excess
I'm gonna try to climb up the hill
Cuz I know that I always will
(Whistle register: Whoaaaaaauhhhhh, baabbbbyyy....)
I feel blessed to be a princess (Telephone effect: Oh, yes, I do...)
And I'm never gonna do anything in excess
I'm gonna try to climb up the hill
Cuz I know that I always will
(sob-choked: Hoouuhhhh, yeah-eah-eah)
[Outro]
I feel blessed... (sob-choked)
to be...
a princess.... (sob-choked)
(Oh, yes, I do, baby...)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home