Made-up Disney princess film in a rhythm & blues/soul twist
The made-up Disney princess anthem being used in a rhythm & blues/soul twist is called Always and Forever in My Dreams.
Filled with soulful and emotive gospel-like vocals, Always and Forever in Your Dreams is a made-up hip-hop/rhythm & blues/soul-inspired Disney princess tune sung by a fictional princess.
Sobs and cries define Always and Forever in Your Dreams, a made-up Disney princess anthem.
Princess Paulina is a fictional princess singing Always and Forever in Your Dreams, which serves as a fictional Disney princess anthem.
In this Always and Forever in Your Dreams tune, Princess Paulina sings while crying in the rain.
Lyrics:
[Intro]
(sob-choked onset)
Ooh, hey, yeah...
Yeah-eah-eah...
Whoaaauuhhh...
Hey, yeah....
You're always and forever in my dreams (Spoken: Oh, yes, you are...)
Whoaaauuhhh, yeah....
Oh, baby, baby...
(Spoken: Listen)
[Verse 1]
Once upon a time, I was a girl with my father
But tragedy struck me with the loss that I suffer
I scrubbed the floor and I was crying in tears
Baby, I can't do anything right out of fear (sob-choked)
[Pre-Chorus]
But in the dark of night, a light begins to shine
A voice inside my spirit says that I will be just fine
I close my weary eyes and wash away the pain
Knowing that tomorrow I will rise up once again
[Chorus]
'Cause you can lock up my body, but my spirit flies free
The crown on my head ain't what defines me
Through the fire and the rain, I am standing tall
With a love in my heart that will never fall
Oh, you're always and forever in my dreams!
Yeah, the joy is gonna come, it's breaking through the beams!
[Ad-lib]
Oh, yeah...
Baby, baby, baby...
Come on...
[Verse 2]
I was getting ready for the ball
But my dress was torn at all
I fled to the garden and began to cry
Crying out made me wanna die
[Pre-Chorus]
But in the dark of night, a light begins to shine
A voice inside my spirit says that I will be just fine
I close my weary eyes and wash away the pain
Knowing that tomorrow I will rise up once again
[Chorus]
'Cause you can lock up my body, but my spirit flies free
The crown on my head ain't what defines me
Through the fire and the rain, I am standing tall
With a love in my heart that will never fall
Oh, you're always and forever in my dreams!
Yeah, the joy is gonna come, it's breaking through the beams!
[Bridge]
I got myself locked in my room
Trying to set me free
Something inside in my soul
Says I want to be me
[Ad-lib]
Hooooooo-whoaaaauuhh...
Hey, yeah....
You're always and forever in my dreaaaaaaaaammmmsssss!
[Final Chorus 2x]
'Cause you can lock up my body, but my spirit flies free
The crown on my head ain't what defines me
Through the fire and the rain, I am standing tall
With a love in my heart that will never fall
Oh, you're always and forever in my dreams!
Yeah, the joy is gonna come, it's breaking through the beams!
(crying out: Oh, baby!)
Cause you can lock up my body, but my spirit flies free
The crown on my head ain't what defines me
Through the fire and the rain, I am standing tall
With a love in my heart that will never fall
Baby, baby, you're always and forever in my dreams!
The crown on my head ain't what defines me
Through the fire and the rain, I am standing tall
With a love in my heart that will never fall
Baby, baby, you're always and forever in my dreams!
Yeah, the joy is gonna come, it's breaking through the beams!
(crying out: Baby, baby, baby!)
[Outro]
Always... (Sobs)
Forever...
In my dreams.
(Spoken with a shaky breath) You can't lock up my soul.
(Choir hums a final, warm gospel chord)
Ooh, yeah... (Fades out on a soft sob)
An equally-tearful reprise of the fictional Disney princess anthem Always and Forever in Your Dreams conveys sadness when the entire kingdom is gone after the climactic battle.
[Outro]
Always... (Sobs)
Forever...
In my dreams.
Oh, baby, baby, baby... (Fades out on a soft sob)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home